Chef de Partie
Position: Chef de Partie, Blue Water Cafe
Reports to: Executive Chef, Blue Water Cafe
Blue Water Cafe is Vancouver’s definitive destination for seafood, widely known for its excellence in celebrating the extraordinary flavours of BC. Consistently awarded “Best Seafood Restaurant” in Vancouver and recognized for its unparalleled service, an evening at Blue Water Cafe is truly an unforgettable experience. Blue Water Cafe is a high volume fine dining restaurant, serving around 320 guests nightly.
Blue Water Cafe is looking for an experienced, hands-on chef de partie to join their award-winning team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an experienced kitchen team and work with exceptional seasonal products.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of culinary experience, specifically seafood, preferably at a high-volume restaurant
- Completion of secondary school
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and follow through as necessary
- Must possess a passion for food and developing knowledge of all cooking methods
- Food Safe certification is an asset
Applicants must have Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status, CIS, or a valid work permit.Apply