Position: Line Cook, Araxi
Reports to: Executive Chef, Araxi
The culinary cornerstone in the heart of Whistler Village, Araxi enjoys a long held international reputation for excellence in food, wine and hospitality. As an early pioneer of farm to table dining, Executive Chef Quang Dang’s seasonally focused menus celebrate the excellence of locally sourced ingredients. An extension of Araxi Restaurant + Oyster Bar, The Cellar by Araxi offers private dining for groups.
We are currently hiring full-time Line Cooks. The ideal candidate is a team player who works well under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment. If you are recognized for being team-oriented, motivated and energetic, we invite you to apply.
- High school education
- Speak basic English
- 1-2 years experience in Western cuisine
Duties will include:
- Prepare and cook high quality foods based on Araxi’s guidelines
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Conduct his/her self in a positive, professional manner
- Must work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Applicants must have Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status, CIS, or a valid work permit.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume online here. This position will remain open until filled.