Position: Food Expeditor - Elisa
Reports to: Restaurant Director, Elisa
Designed by the internationally renowned and award-winning Rockwell Group in New York, this elegant and modern steakhouse breaks the old-school mold and highlights a vibrant see-and-be-seen destination restaurant. Anchored by an open show kitchen and a Grillworks Infierno as the centre piece, the menu features premium cuts of beef, sustainable seafood, and seasonal produce — all locally sourced. The convivial atmosphere flows from the airy dining room sections to the bar and lounge and through to a communal table.
We are currently hiring expeditors. The ideal candidate is a team player who works well under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment to manage Server Assistants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned as required)
- Ensure the efficient flow of orders from service staff to the kitchen
- Responsible for managing Server Assistants
- Check dishes for accuracy, presentation, and temperature prior to delivery
- Deliver orders to maintain fast service
- Transfer important information, such as special requests, between service staff and the kitchen
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior experience in a premium hospitality environment
- Food Safe certification
- Ability to lead, train, and motivate junior members of staff
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, including the ability to handle conflicting deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks
- A strong work ethic and commitment to a premium level of quality and customer service
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status, CIS, or a valid work permit
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to apply online. This position will remain open until filled.