West – Let’s Do Lunch! Fresh Springtime Flavours Featured at South Granville Icon
Vancouver, BC – Due to popular demand, and effective immediately, West is now open for weekday lunch.
“We listen carefully to our guests, and when many of our regulars told us that their mid-day dining options were limited,” said West restaurant director Brian Hopkins, “and that they’d love to join us during the noon hour too, this was an easy call for our team.”
The ideal venue to show off Vancouver to summer visitors, take a business meeting (guaranteed 45-minute departure), or enjoy a languorous afternoon with friends, West’s warm weather menus feature bold springtime flavours.
Lunch-time guests will find seasonal ingredients in signature dishes of chilled pea and mint soup, Salt Spring Island goats cheese, and fresh pea shoots; homemade potato gnocchi with olive oil braised artichokes, sweet cherry tomatoes and shaved Pecorino; and pan fried pavé of Queen Charlotte halibut, tagliatelle of clams and mussels.
3 Dining Options
• Seasonal à la carte menu
• Fixed price menu, 3 courses with selection per course, as well as amuse bouche and petit fours $38
• Chef tasting menus, featuring the best of land and sea $55
3 Seating Options
• At the Bar: Enjoy after work, pre theatre or late night cocktails and conversation with bar manager David Wolowidnyk; full menu is available.
• At West’s dual Chef’s Tables: It’s an up close culinary theatre as the energy of the kitchen leaps right onto your table.
• And, of course, our intimate Dining Room, where West’s legendary service is choreographed nightly by restaurant director Brian Hopkins.
West’s outstanding contemporary regional cuisine and seamless service has garnered much critical acclaim, both locally and internationally. Cocktails and fresh pressed juices are crafted behind the gleaming cherrywood bar, and the highly awarded wine collection is housed in a magnificent, temperature-controlled wall of wine. 2881 Granville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Valet Monday – Saturday. 604 738 8938. www.westrestaurant.com
Top Table Restaurant Group
Araxi | Blue Water Cafe | CinCin | West
604 836 8005 | firstname.lastname@example.org
West Restaurant + Bar
604 738 8938 | email@example.com